Monday 8 February 2010

Sixth Form Doss

Hey people, I have had a typical day at school today... yup, total shit in other words, well only the lessons, other than that it was just messing about uptown with 4 of my mates.
I am gonna quote a near enough... well quote to what Alex sed,
'Ya see, this is what Sixth Form is all about'
Well done Alex, you're correct, pissing of the public and pouring Tesco Value Coke over one another is really what Sixth Form is about... I'd like to see you say that to the headteacher, oh boy... anyway, Alex was right, it was a fun day, and perhaps Sam got the finger from an angry van driver... stupid prick. On top of that Sam almost knocked me and rob out with the cap from his Tesco Value Coke, and then Alex appeared with Paul and got face raped by a muffin

Anyway, enough of the school day, I am now enjoying myself at home with chocolate milkshake... actually it was hot chocolate but it has now gone very cold, so yer, and I am watching Football Factory with legendary Danny Dyer... who Rob thinks is a drag queen from Londo n who acted in Adulthood... i don't think so Rob, he is from London and did act in Adulthood, but he is not a drag queen...

... ah forget it, i cant be bothered to go on, I am now gonna go and watch something on TV and just hear Norledge in my head chanting 'Narwhals'... oh boy, tonight's gonna be one long night.

No comments:

Post a Comment