Thursday 25 February 2010

Football Isn't Love

Well after 2 days of filming and about 7 hours of editing, Point Wars is now fully complete, I am now creating a trailer so keep your eyes peeled peeps, I will put it on our youtube channel and the link will be on the Phrat Boys website: http://www.phrat-boys-productions.webs.com/

Well, I believe that Everton got screwed over by Sporting Lisbon about 30 minutes ago, but to be honest, but I really don't give a shit... there I said it, I don't really care much about us losing, it's only a game, if you have ever watched Football Factory then you will see they take it way over the top

OK I have been reading a book, I know, I am ashamned, but it is a good book, it is the Skins Novel, I finally finished it, I wasn't as amazng as I thought, so dont buy it unless you're a fan of Skins. The thing that actually cracks me up about the book the most is not the story itself, but is the fact it has been given an age rating... that's right a book has been given an age rating... what is this goddamn world coming to...
Well today I had to sit in the car for 1 and a half hours doing nothing but listening to REO Speedwagon (Not the best band I've heard tbh) and eat a Special K Snack (No I ain't fat) Yer well after like 5 minutes I got bored and almost fell asleep, I did have company, my dog, Hector, was in the boot.
A very random thing that happened to me today was when I got home after the 1 and a half hour long wait in the car was that I found someone's phone in my pocket and it wasn't myn. I was like 'What The Hell?' and then I realised that for some reason, Rob's mobile had turned up in my blazer pocket... yet again 'What The Hell?'
Well yer, I got nothing else to say to you, you've heard about my wierd yet wonderful day, now i'm off to watch Skins. See y'all later.

No comments:

Post a Comment