Thursday 18 February 2010

Rave!

Christ, it's been like... 1, 2, 3, 4... damn i don't know how many days it's been since I last wrote on here, actually it was the 11th, oh... not that long ago.

It was something like Thursday when I last wrote on here, during these past 7 days it has been half-term and I have done some great stuff... and some not-so great stuff. Anyway on Friday I went to Bailey's house with Rob and did nothing but Guitar Hero - I didn't mind but like I said in my previous post it would have been nice to have some other activities to do than Xbox all day... I kinda get bored when I play Modern Warfare 2 like 6 hours every evening till something like 3 in the morning. Well, the rest of the week was kinda shit, Saturday I had work, yadda-yadda-yadda, Sunday I did fuck all, Monday I did someth... no wait, i also did fuck all on Monday, and on Tuesday. Then we finally got to Wednesday when suddenly everything went awesome, Sam invited us to some UV Rave Party at Marilyn's Night Club (when I say us i mean me, Rob, Ryan, Craig and Toby) and that evening was one of the best evenings I have actually ever had! It was quality. If you look at the image below you will see how happy we were... look at us raving with smiley faces! =]



Anyway that was an awesome night, 4 hours of just DJ music, the singer 'Reece' wa kinda OK, BUT OTHER THAN THAT IT WAS AWESOME (There is repetition because it was so awesome... and again)! Anyway yer... check out their site at http://www.aliveclubnights.com/evesham/

No comments:

Post a Comment