Tuesday 9 February 2010

Keep Off The Roads!

Hello peeps and welcome back to my second post of the day, I am right now in a free doing sod-all, so I am passing the time taking to whoever reads this.

Yesterday evening me and Rob saw Sam driving his Citroën Berlingo down the road, he actually braked well, that was a sight, we were hoping he would stall but he failed to... dammit! However, we did notice he drove off without his lights on, tut tut... anyway he has his test sometime in April I believe, he has been taking lessons but is only driving on a provisional so if you live in or around Worcestershire then I advise you to keep off the roads.

Today I ventured off to Tesco's again with Alex and Sam and "accidentally" left Rob doing his homework (honestly we had no idea)... anyway the best sight of today was when Alex leap frogged over at least 3 dozen bollards in the centre of Next Car Park, both Norledge and I tried to distract Alex numerous times and failed miserably, his facebook status proves all.

This is the last week before half term and this Thursday, me and my mates are making a short film for a Film Studies Class. Then on Friday me and Rob have been invited to Alex's house for god know what... better take protection just in case... i mean my goddamn gun, not my con... forget it... anyway yer, you will hear my story when I return.

No comments:

Post a Comment