Tuesday 9 February 2010

A Moral Meaning

Last night I watched a film called 'Starship Troopers' which was an overall quality film, in my film studies lessons, the teachers are always telling us to find a meaning in a film and all that shit, so I watched the film and tried to find one and I think that the film had a very random moral meaning. The films about some weird bugs who kill humans by chopping them in half and cutting their arms and heads off and sucking their brains out and stuff like that... that's why it has an 18 certificate... but anyway, the moral to the film was that an insignificant "animal" like a human being is actually a lot more significant than thought, sure it may be a small race in the HUGE galaxy, but they're one of the most advanced races of them all, and so I thought that meaning would carry through to the the blogs, my blogging is basically... well... shit, i know, but because its so insignificant it makes it an important thing, because people like you notice how shit it is... there you go, your first lesson for today, i think... um... yer...

Anyway I think we should mention some stuff in the news like the Haiti Earthquake probably one of the most devastating disasters this year so far, then there's Cadbury's who's been taken over by American company Kraft, now most of us British people are probably pretty angry and want it back, but no matter how many facebook groups you make and how many times you ask, the chances of Cadburys coming back to England are very low... hey be thankful we still got Bourneville... yer...

Anyway, it's my third day of blogging and I have been writing random rubbish like Rob asked, well some stuff seems to amuse Alex and Sam then other stuff seems to make Rob stare in paranoia looking like a gormless goldfish... but yer they're all the same, good ole buds. I wonder who will get muffin face raped first today?

No comments:

Post a Comment