Wednesday 24 February 2010

Patriotism Kicks In

As you all may know I am quite a patriotic person towards my country... 'Long Live England' This is why I'm always annoyed when Rob says that America rules... if you ask me I do like America, but I love my country a lot more, sure we get shite weather and some of our cities are rough, but so are America's. To be honest if I was to live there I would have to limit it to California only. Anyway back to the point, I really don't like thinking little of England.

Well Chelsea is playing Inter Milan and I am really for English teams and all but during this match I actually am not supporting Chelsea (Alex has kinda put me off them) they are a great team and I don't mean to offend all you Chelsea supporters but I'm predicting the final score to be something like 2-1 to Inter Milan, I mean I could be wrong and Chelsea could kicks IM's asses (But ya didn't with Everton mwah-ha-ha) but you know, I do have a strong feeling that Chelsea could do well, but for some reason, I am just against them cos I wanna try and support an Italian team (My god does Italian food taste great).

Whilst on the subject of sport I would like to say that Everton have been ruling the fuck outta teams recently, I mean 'Everton 2-1 Chelsea' <--- Success! And then we won 'Everton 3-1 Man United' <--- Yet again, Success! We got a match against Tottenham coming up on the 28th and I'm really looking forward to watching it (Especially seeing as my Dad is a Spurs supporter) but I have high hopes for the Toffee's "COME ON YOU BLUES!" I'm predicting about a 2-1 win, but Tottenham have been showing us some good wins recently so I actually feel a little less confident with them than I did Man U and Chelsea... *Does weird Christian Cross sign, dunno what it's called and why I did it*.

I finished editing the majority of Point Wars today and have tomorrow noon to complete it to a high standard 100%, I hope it's all good. Anyway we begin Alex's (hopefully successful) film in 2 weeks and then Infected 2 during Easter hols, keep a look out at our site on http://www.phrat-boys-productions.webs.com/.

Also I quit my job today by sending them a letter explaining my resignation, hey I still got my previous weeks pay... wooo... now then what to do with the money... save it or go see a film with Norledge in Worcester... hmmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment