Wednesday 10 February 2010

Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow

Well it is snowing today as it has over the past 2 weeks and all I'm hearing around me is 'Uh it's snowing, I hate snow, I've had enough of it'. Christ, goddamn softies, I love the snow, we only get it every so often, we should be happy with it. The Americans, they can stand it, they like it and i respect them for that, but the pussies in this country that cant stand it, Shit. Anyway, I'm not sure if the snow is clearing off over tonight, but even if it does there's news about more snow for Thursday, woo-hoo. Well tomorrow I am making a film with some of my friends and we hope to enter it into a W-Factor (Wychavon Factor) competition. POINT WARS FTW!

Today Norledge made me eat cheese salad and I was like um... OK... and actually it was alright. I then got stuck in with my graphics coursework and worked "hard"... or not, but at this very moment in time I should be doing work, but I am taking time out to write about stuff, how joyful is that?

Upsettingly Alex is sleeping round my house tomorrow... and then I got Rob coming over on Friday at 9 o'clock, oh joy we will be awoken with Rob standing over us smiling like a deranged pedo... a-hem ... anyway, I am just hoping that we're not gonna play guitar hero all day... maybe we can have some variety for once =]

Anyway, I am off now to finish my Graphics coursework then I am going to have an evening of nothing but playing Modern Warfare 2, 'I IZ GONNA OWN SOME NEWBS'. I think I have done well recently, I have had 5 nukes so far with week and have been MVP quite a few times, quite impressed with myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment