Sunday 7 February 2010

First blog

Well here is my first blog and I thought that I would write it with a bit of a meaning to it rather than blogs like my friends right about senseless rubbish

Anyway this week I have been ill due to some serious migraines, I recieved many texts from my friends, but instead of getting ones from Rob and Sam saying hoping u ent ill anymore, i got one saying "We thought you were dead!"... NOW IMAGINE HOW I FELT AFTER THAT. The only sensible person was Alex who didnt text me because he was outta credit, good move buddy... actually no, rob did send me a message saying that he loved a trailer that i had put together... but tbh that didn't make me feel any better.

I just gotta point something out... (you are probs gonna say now "He ent gonna bitch about people is he?") well no I'm not, instead I'm just gonna say how some people annoy me by saying that they hate places that they have never been to. A friend of mine (no names) says that he hates Manchester and Liverpool because chances are that you will get stabbed (he has never been to either of them), as for me, I love these cities, I grew up in one and have family members from the other, so I asked him how does he know what they're like if he's never been there, he said that he hasn't been there cos he knows what it's like... that is the biggest bullshit excuse I have ever heard. If you want to know what the place is like, then actually go there... if you DO get stabbed or smacked up then that's when you have a reason... but those 2 cities are amazing. If anyone reads this from either Manchester or from my homecity, Liverpool, then comment on how the city really is like to show him that he's just acting a dick

Anyway, it was fun to get that out... I dunno when I will next write on here, probs sometime soon though. Hope you enjoyed reading it.

3 comments:

  1. i ran outta gredit too also call me if your reading this on saturday

    ReplyDelete
  2. no what rob meant to say as i. "whats the point of texting you if you where dead anyways?"

    ReplyDelete