Tuesday 2 March 2010

Contradictions can Kill!

Well maybe the title is kinda false, but contradictions can hurt you as the following message shows you. Norledge said that Dan (A kid in my school) became a Christian to impress a girl and then gave up after 3 hours because the bible contradicts itself... sure, whatever Norledge, now, who wants to hear Dan's story. He became a Christian to impress a girl, fair enough... I mean if the girls good enough to go all the way with impressing her then so be it. But he didnt give up because the bible contradicts itself as Norledge knows, and he knows the truth, that a certain little message made Dan think everyone was contradicting HIM, not the bible... although if I heard correct then it was Norledge himself that put Dan off his religion. Tut tut tut Norledge.
Oh and Serious Sam Rocks! For a game from 1999, it really is enjoyable and awesome! I bought the arcade version of it for just 1200 mps, which is about a tener, but I loved the game when I had it on the pc and I also love it on this. Same with Duke Nukem 3D (1996 - Had On PC) and Quake (1996 - Had On PlayStation 1), two awesome... no including serious sam... three awesome original games.
I am looking forward to Duke Nukem Forever (Which Is Still In Production) and I hear a Serious Sam 3 is being made as I write, due out in late 2010. I don't know about Quake but I hear they're making a sequel to Quake: Arena... could be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment