Friday 19 March 2010

20 Things You Didn't Know About Me

1) I stabbed myself through the foot with a pitchfork when I was 11 (Some of you might know this one)
2) I did a drama course with Luke Evans in middle school (I iz like best actor in world)
3) I have taken 5 grades in Piano and 3 grades in Guitar, both at Edward Elgars birthplace in Worcester
4) When I was 11 i did a 13-mile jog for charity
5) I am certified in medical training with the NHS, I went to a course with my Mum.
6) Is also part Irish, Scottish, Welsh, German, French, Italian and Swedish.
7) I was in a musical in Birmingham when I was 8
8) The first 18-rated movie I watched was 'Die Hard' when I was 7
9) The first DVD is bought was 'The Nutty Professor'
10) I can't remember how I met my friends... seriously
11) Is scared of green crisps
12) Is awesome
13) Was born on Barndale Road, Mossley Hill in Liverpool (Only my main friends should really know this)
14) I have been to London more times than Birmingham (Not really that interesting)
15) The first ever PC game i played was Call of Duty
16) The first ever Xbox game i played was The Godfather
17) I used to think a machete was a type of car (9 years old)
18) Is a huge Skins fanatic
19) I once considered driving my Mums car when she was out when I was about 8 years old
20) Nearly killed myself when I was 5 when almost falling off a cliff in France

No comments:

Post a Comment