Wednesday 17 March 2010

Trololololol! You just been Russian Roll'd beatch!

First of all many of you know that Rob is a huge fan of Ray William Johnson (he almost thinks of him as an idol lol) but i agree, Ray William Johnson is a total legend. After Rob forced me (actually I chose to) to watch 2 hours of Ray William Johnson, I just discovered that this guy is hilarious... P.S. He left a message for you Bailey on his picture there -->


I'm pretty sure that many of you have been Rick Roll-d and you know what it feels like, yes... whenever I am looking for some important stuff, Rick Astley comes on and makes a dick of himself, congratu-fuckin-lations Rick! Anyway, thanks to Rob (and RWJ) I was introduced to a new form of being well... Roll'd.. some ugly fucker from 1970-something-or-another and it is officially called being Russian Roll'd, here's a short video clip.


A game that I used to play which is on a site called 'Cool Math Games' yer, sure. Well yer, a game I used to play, actually I used to play the first one but Bloons Tower Defense 3 is a great game to play during form time when you cant be fucked to listen to your form tutor. On the right you can see I am on level 50 with lots and lots of bloons popping out, but my two awesome plasma supermonkeys are raping the bloons. Honestly it is a great game... still BM Tron rocks... sorry for the random outburst.

Anyway... [Spoiler ahead] ------- (Blocked out name to all those who don't want to know) is dead! It has been confirmed by Robert Einstein (aka Phat Rob)... well actually to be honest I have no idea, to be honest I want to believe he isn't, but come on, no one could have survived that bashing from a baseball bat, i mean there was blood all over the window. I have had a look through many polls and blogs and most of them think he is... R.I.P. -------... let's watch that renown scene again shall we:
(If you don't want to watch the death scene of ------- because you haven't watched the episode then don't because it is full of spoilers)

Now let's all have a moment of silence for ------- and if you wanna hug someone then please do it from the side, 'Christian Side-Hug' rule people. Although Rob has made it clear its just as simple to dry hump someone's leg. Anyway, we will always remember ------- like we remember Michael Jackson even thought Michael Jackson is real and ------- is a charact... I really need to shut the fuck up. Anyway, the last episode of Season 4 of Skins is on tomorrow at 10:00pm on E4 or whenever you watch it, so yer.

Speak next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment