Monday 1 March 2010

'Sandwiches Have Layers... So Do Cakes'

Anyway I really dont have anything interesting to mention today, it hasn't been a 'great' day, but it ent been too bad. Well we went to Tesco's for lunch and bought profiteroles, nom nom nom. Oh yeh and then we found Sam, Alex and Tom wandering off, we only knew it was them due to alex's walk... hard to explain... then Sam emptied a bag of Tesco Value Tortilla Chips all over the road and waited for a car to come along then ka-plat.

The sole of my shoe came loose again after a long walk to Robs house then to the meads and up the bridge, I looked extremely stupid with it hanging off so I disposed of it, dunno if it landed on Robs head, I imagined a lot of things did, it was like a rock avalanche... tut tut tut Sam and Alex.
Me and Sam did a re-enactment of Titanic on the edge of a huge bridge and if he let go I would have gone tumbling to my death, dont really care though, I ent scared of death, I mean yer I would like to get more out of my life first. I don't suffer from vertigo or fear of death, as Sam said I have no fears, true true, but beeing brought up in Liverpool really does teach you a thing or too.

I had a huge sandwich year conversation with Rob at Tesco's, he said I should take a year out after my first year at uni to study a directing course, and then I changed the conversation and started on about cake years instead (they have layers, or onion years... no wait, cakes are nicer) and then he said it depends what centre you have and I said jam... so he said it would go study, jam, study, study... I didn't know what to say so I just slept and dreamt of Victoria Sponge.

No comments:

Post a Comment