Sunday 21 March 2010

Thank You For The Music!

Well, I had Rob over this weekend and we went for a game of bowling on Saturday evening, i ent sure if he enjoyed it but i dont blame him if he didnt. Anyway, this is a shorter blog post today because I wrote about quite a lot during the week about Freddie's death and trolling Russians an so-on and so forth.

Anyway in the evening on Saturday me and Rob watched Zombieland and 300, I fell asleep through 300, u cant blame me though, I mean if you've watched it like 30 times then you would too... anyway this morning after we got up I decided to play about with 'The Infected' and speed it up, christ, it was funny as well as Point Wars and The Outsiders Trailer. Anyway, below is a video from me and Rob and featuring Morgan on drums... well not on drums but just hitting wooden spoons. the band is called 'I Gave My Mum Fudge For Christmas' as thought up by Rob.
Norledge and Bailey have written Hat so now it's our turn, here is our parody of Don't Stop Believin':

No comments:

Post a Comment