Monday 26 April 2010

"Ok, So I Missed a Mirror Check and Approached a Junction too fast... I still think I did Good"

One of my mates was fussing today saying that I didn't do my blog this weekend but I was knee-deep in stuff to do so I didn't have time.

*Some letters might be missed out of words cause my keboard is total crap*

Anyway, I can't actually say much about last week, the British Airways are up an running again, my Art teacher got back from the states on Thursday so I kinda felt sad about that, but hey, now that I have actually caught up with my coursework I enjoy Art.

Sam did his driving test on Friday and sadly failed with two minors and two serious's (Not checking mirrors and approaching junction too fast) but look at the picture of him and wonder why... anyway, hard luck mate, maybe you should wait til I do mine lol

Last week on Wednesday I wasted a £1.69 bag of liquorice... no wait, scrap that, two bags of liquorice on Rob by bashing them on the back of his head... the first time I didnt know it was going to split open and is truly not my fault but it did... Video Underneath!

Sorry that this weeks blog was short and... well... some of the stuff was total shit but I haven't been doing much cause I gotta load of coursework to do so yer... I dunno what day I will next be blogging, hopefully this weekend coming. Lookout on my Youtube channel for game walkthroughs cause I now have a capture card and I think the world would benefit from it lol... maybe I can show y'all hw to do Mile High Club on Cod4, also I have a new Xbox account, add 'Blind Hedshott' if interested, well that's all folks, see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment