Saturday 17 April 2010

British Airways £130m loss!

Well, I've decided to go for blogging weekly now because it means I'll have more to talk about, unless some big-ass affair hits the news then trust me you will be hearing about it on here. Anyway just look out on here every other Saturday or Sunday and expect to see some Class-A stuff... well actually I place it more along Class-S for 'Shit' but I'm not the reader.

Well I'm pretty sure that I'm not the only one that knows that another global disaster has struck down; a Volcano in Iceland which has recently erupted has caused mass disruption throughout the whole of Europe. Over 16,000 flights have been cancelled due to this, the countries affected by this are mainly us (UK), Ireland and Norway, but this is now hitting the rest of Europe affecting France, Sweden, Denmark, Belgium, The Netherlands and slowly going over to Spain and Germany etc. British Airways are losing £130 million per day due to them not claiming on Natural Disaster Insurance, I'm pretty sure they'll think again next time. Anyway, the ash has now raised 5.3 miles into the air and has caused a huge stand-still in Britain, not one plane is allowed to leave now until they give the Ok, a check is being made first thing tomorrow morning but if not then they expect the planes to be coming in sometime next week. People throughout the country woke up this mornin finding their cars covered in thin layers of ash, no doubt that people will begin panicking about food and water supplies coming into the country and that every single supermarket in this country will be jam packed. Tomorrow I am off to Tesco... I am quite sure that people will be grabbing all that they can. As far as I know, no one has died from this incident. Worst of all I could think is that if a small volcano like this can cause so much havoc, now imagine what a supervolcano like Yellowstone could do, well one things for sure we would be alright... sorry about America but we would be put in a pretty damn lengthy winter.

Well, lets stop on our news today and have a look at some other stuff, first of all Tottenham just won against Chelsea 2-1, well done Tottenham, my Dad sure is gonna be happy.

If anyone's interested in games then Splinter Cell: Conviction came out yesterday on Xbox 360 and PC, i dont know why PS3 doesnt have it, but it might just be a later release for them, but if not... then it shows you that you should have gotten an Xbox.
Anyway, that's it for this week, who ever knew how much shit you could learn reading a blog... it was a pretty big suprise to me for sure... I know that it was not as awesome as I listed, but next weeks probably wont be either so yer. Anyway I will be writing again next week, not sure when, probs Saturday or Sunday or maybe some other day, just keep checking out on here, until then... bye blogger reader thingies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment