Monday 5 April 2010

Mauling on Lunch

Rob tore out Ryan's guts!?... This is what you would hear from Sam on the set of Infected 2, some cleverly placed sausages, minced beef and fake blood that can get you into a lot of trouble made Ryan die, Rob seemed to enjoy his lunch though...

Anyway, Infected 2 is in production and plans for more production throughout Easter hols and afterskwl time are being planned, I'd like to keep it within holidays so I can focus on coursework but as long as I dont spend too much time on it, anyway, today was really enjoyable, we got to wash a fence with fake blood and climb a staircase several time... phew... wait a sec, a parcel has jsut arrived for me... on Easter Monday?... on a bank holiday?... shit, I love England's Postal serivces. And it is... my Xbox transfer cable for my hard drive woooooo! Boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment